It works best when coupled with batteries and inverter. Connection to the grid is also possible if you are living in areas where winds are high enough to generate excess energy.
In colder areas it can be used as a source of energy for heating and hot water, substituting the need for electrical energy from the grid and reducing expenses for the owner. For energy efficient homes it may fully cover energy requirements throughout the year.
- Total height – 4 m
- Rotor height- 2 m
- Rotor diameter- 4 m
- Area occupied- 36 sq. m. (can be installed on existing structure)
- Minimal working speed- 1.5 m/s
- Nominal working speed – 10 m/s
- Materials – aluminium, steel and composite plastics
- Turbine does not require careful maintenance, repair and preservation during its entire lifetime
The turbines have a service life of more than 100 years.